Friday, April 1, 2011

Peace Out..

When you have nothing in specific to say, or to do , still you feel like saying something or writing something.
(not that I am too smart to finish off all my pending tasks, but I am too lazy to check off every thing from my to do list managed in my sub-conscious mind)
When you have ample of time, trust me, you will end up doing nothing. At least thats 200% true in my case.

Each sunday I complain to my flatmate, I wish 3 din ka weekend hota and luckily this time 4th april is a holiday on the occassion of Ugadi.

A long, peaceful, wished for and long awaited weekend is here. Today is friday night. If I go through my virtual list, there are so many things to do:

1. Join Yoga classes again, the joining date was postponed as I told my self day over day: kal se pakka, I am too tired today
2. Study for my interview , or lets say get some of the never ending technical gyan
3. Read one of those four Reader's Digest novels, I bought out of fascination as if I am an avid reader ( lol )
4. Cook all those recipes I have wished to, but did not, again due to lack of time, or as I told myself. (damn!! I make so many excuses to myself !!)
5. Paint the big blank wall in my room, I have the design , pattern, color.. all set in my virtual canvas, of'course, but still it has not been implemented.

and Blah Blah Blah.. the list is endless and for your sake, lets not get into long term plans.. :D

And what am I actually doing at 3:15 am on Saturday morning ?
 Writing a blog post about my incompetencies and procrastination !!

Yes. At least I am doing one of the "n" number of things I wanted to do. And I am feeling much better.

 B'coz when you achieve one little goal, no matter how small it is, you feel that other things are possible too.
When your mind is at peace, things do work out. And they do work out fine. Trust Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment